individual paper personal values and ethical standards
): Individual paper on Personal Values and Ethical Standards- (15 points) Prepare a 1000 to 1400 word paper on the development of your personal values, ground rules, and ethics. Focus on the developmental aspect rather than on a particular position on any issue.
· Define your values, the sources (people, institutions, events, etc.) that helped shape your values, and the criteria and decision-making factors you use today to revise them as necessary.
· Discuss the implications of your values for your work as a Human Services professional.
· Discuss a specific ethical dilemma in relation to the Ethical Standards of Human Service Professionals in which you will experience little difficulty due to a concordance between ethical practice and your personal belief system.
· Address a specific ethical dilemma in relation to the Ethical Standards of Human Service Professionals in which you either anticipate difficulty, or have experienced difficulty, in ethical practice due to a conflict or discordance between ethical practice and your personal values.
· Briefly discuss each of the following General Principles: the use of psychological tests in the courtroom; the lie detector; boundaries of competence; integrity; sexual harassment; human differences; and the legal definition of insanity.
Your paper should include an introduction, a conclusion and a resource list