- Choose “Library” from the top navigation bar.
- Choose “APA Citation Center” from the left navigation bar.
- Click “Example Sources.”
- Scroll down, and click “APA Documentation.”
For more information on citing your sources, please click on the About this Course link in the classroom.
Prisoner rights in America are based largely on the provisions of the Bill of Rights. In this assignment, you will research the U.S. Bill of Rights and explain its major provisions. You should address the impact that the Bill of Rights has had on the field of criminal justice, corrections, and prisoners’ rights. Also, explain how the Bill of Rights is applied at the state level.
- Address the following in a Word document of 4–5 pages:
- Identify and explain the major provisions of the Bill of Rights.
- How has the Bill of Rights significantly impacted the prisoners’ rights and the fields of criminal justice and corrections?
- Explain how the Bill of Rights is applied at the state level.
- What are 2 major avenues of relief pursued by prisoners?
- You must reference at least 2 credible sources in APA style.
Please submit your assignment.