soc homework help
I need this by 5pm (1700hrs) 10/29/12 thats later today the word count is only 500 to 750 words I have attached a title page please use :
Media and Race
Resources: Racial and Ethnic Relations and Racial and Ethnic Groups
Select a movie, television show, commercial, or other form of media that includes racial or ethnic issues. The following websites contain media you can use. You may also select a piece of media not found in these collections.
· The Prelinger Archives located at http://www.archive.org/details/prelinger, which houses television ads and shows from the 1940s and 1950s
· Movie archives located at http://www.archive.org/details/movies
Write a 500- to 750- word analysis where you identify how your selected media example addresses gender and stereotypes.
Explain how stereotypes are portrayed in the media and your response to these stereotypes.
Answer the following questions:
· In what time period was your media made? Approximately, what time period is it?
· Was one character portrayed as a victim? Was this character playing a stereotypical role?
· What roles, major or minor, were racial or ethnic minorities assigned?
· What issues of race and ethnicity are addressed?
· For older media pieces, how would the racial issues you identified be addressed today?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Submit your paper to WritePoint and TurnItIn